Facebook

Sunday, April 24, 2005

The Purpose Driven Life

Hey, everybody! It's been a while since my last post. I hope you guys enjoyed the photo of Half Dome in Yosemite. Well, I started a new job last Monday doing more technical support down in the Peninsula. It's a small start up company that's been around since 1998. I like it. Everyone is pretty down to earth and it's a very casual business environment. I feel like I'm still involved with corporate america, but my plan is to pay my debt down so that I am in a better position to accept a job in a non-profit organization. We'll see what happens. I have a lot of things to take care of tonight before bed, so this is going to be short.

I'm reading Rick Warren's book, "The Purpose Driven Life". The book is drawing me closer to Jesus and that's always a good thing. It's changing my life. I feel like I'm headed back to the spiritual place I was when I lived in Yosemite. But, I'm here in San Francisco.

Spread love!

No comments: