Facebook

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Wazzup?

Hey Everybody!

Blogs are all new to me, so I thought I would check it out. It's a sunny day here in San Francisco, CA. Supposed to be hot! Yah! I love SF weather. Quite a variety. So, how about I use this blog to document my daily life and how it progresses through time. OK! That's what I'll do. I have a few goals I've set for myself and I've reached a point in my life when I can actually achieve those goals. I just found out that I'm going to be layed off at the end of October, but I have a great severance package, so I hope to travel to Europe and/or do some missionary work, depending on the direction my life goes. I know I have a little control over that. I also have a lot of emotional and spiritual issues in my life I'm working on. We'll see what happens. I'll write more later on. Love you, guys!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow...I never went to Europe or did anything I said I would. :(