Facebook

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Unique


Unique
Originally uploaded by MyxMaster.

I went to the LovEvolution Celebration in San Francisco, CA yesterday and I noticed that mostly everyone there were wearing the same themes of clothing and looks. I glanced to my left and I noticed a very distinguished looking man sitting on the curb. I thought to myself, this man doesn't look like anyone else. He's different. I asked if I could take his photo and he gave me a slight nod.

Afterwards, I told him he was the most unique person here and I noticed a tiny glimpse of a smile. He had a very quiet, reserved demeanor about him, so I didn't want to disturb him any further. I just said thanks and went on my way.

This is my favorite of out of all the photos I took that day. I wonder what his story is? I hope I run into him again.

No comments: