Facebook

Monday, June 14, 2004

Gay Christians?

I feel so layed back today, even though it's Monday. I'm listening to Big Band music. I love it. I'm not that old, so I can only imagine what it was like back then. The music is so relaxing. Reminds me of the rainy days, you just want to wrap up in your blankets in bed and watch classic b&w love stories on the boob tube.

What a nice day! It's warm with a cool breeze. Do you ever feel peaceful but stressed at the same time? I think it's the caffiene I had this morning. Gotta get off the caffiene.

Don't have much to say right now, only that I'm in a place in my life when I'm doing some spiritual searching as well as determining who I am sexually. Gay, Straight, Bisexual, non-sexual? Oh brother! And how does this all fit into my relationship with Jesus Christ? I'm in a gay relationship right now and my partner believes he was born gay, but I'm still not sure. I'm searching and open to input, opinions, views, and testimonies of others, if you'd like to comment.

Updated Monday, August 3, 2009:

Check this site out, "The Gay Christian Network".

No comments: